Six successful tools for every escort on how to increase your clientele
An escort who wants to succeed will arm herself with tools that will increase her clientele. In doing so, she will appeal to a broader range of clients and be more in control of her business.
- Keep your body amazing – Maintaining a wiki-toned physique with proper diet and exercise plays an integral part in your success as an escort. While there are escorts on the heavy side, it is ideal to maximize your figure type and stay in shape. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes so it is essential to treat your body with respect and stay as healthy as you can.
- Good photos equal lots of business- work with an experienced photographer who knows how to capture the sexiest angles of your body in the hottest outfits while focusing on the softness of your skin. Your images should jump out and grab a client, saying that you are the one for him. Since men are visual, many will select an escort based solely on their photos and nothing more. The proof is in the pictures.
- Maintain a confident and positive attitude – City Girls cannot stress this enough. Uncertainty or lack of confidence will hover over you like a dark cloud, and your client will pick up on this, adversely impacting your date and business. Understand what it means to be an escort and know whether the job is a good fit for you.
- Don’t drink alcohol or do drugs while working – avoid any drugs and any form of alcohol consumption before and during a client session. Focus on your client with clear judgment. Partaking in alcohol and drugs will impair your judgment and place you at risk of a client taking advantage of you.
- Stay disease free – contracting a disease by either you or your client will only create anger and regret and jeopardize your job. The solution is to test often and always take appropriate precaution.
- Try something once before saying ‘no’ – most of the time you will know in advance if a certain practice does not work for you. However, don’t close the door if you’ve never tried something. Consider giving it a shot, and then you can make an educated decision whether or not it’s right for you.